1. Agricultural Shelter - The most economical way to cover your hay
Hay Cover Shelters are the perfect solution to cover your hay from all weather conditions. The hay cover shelters are made from a modular steel framework covered by a waterproof fabric membrane. The fabric hay cover shelter structure then either, mounts to 2.4m high steel posts or directly to the ground using earth anchors. Agrishelters are built tough to withstand all weather conditions, anywhere in Australia.
2. What are the Key benefits of using shelter to cover your hay:
- Natural ventilation
- Evenly dispersed natural light
- Fully relocatable
- Clear Span Construction
- Proven engineering
- Anchor with concrete piers - or starposts if the soil is suitable
3. If you want proven protection & cover for your hay, you can’t go past Allshelter's hay cover
Testimonial from [Customer at CALDWELL NSW]
“… I’ve got about 2,500 bales in each one.
A lot cheaper per bale than building
an ordinary shed …”
[Customer at CALDWELL NSW]
4. Why agricultural shelter is the most economical way to cover your hay
Allshelter Group easy finance solutions are a cost effective method to conserve capital whilst enabling you to acquire the equipment that is required to run their businesses profitably and efficiently. This means for your business to be able to save vital working capital rather than commit it to longer term assets (which often depreciate).
Learn more HERE
5. Specifications of Hay Cover Shelters:
|Hay Cover CODE||WIDTH||LENGTH||HEIGHT||8’x4’x3’ CAPACITY||8’x4’x4’ CAPACITY|